HAPPY 23RD MONTH MY GIRLS!
Yesterday had really been a great day out with ya all. Even in sucha short time spent together, I felt as though I`ve travelled back in time, back to when we were in sec2, when we kept going out together and being silly..
being crazy..Really miss those times, and I`m hell glad we are still not separated deep down. Must catch up sometime ya!<3
Next.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARYL LOW!ha. "STEAD". So silly. Go and make your IC ! You don`t have a fat face anymore. LOL.
Speaking of IC making. I`m reminded of my own photo. Ha. It may be better than the previous photoshoot(shutupbibi) , but I still look damn disgusting. It always happens lah. Irritating. I think I looked like a maid.
Right. Don`t have much to blog about. I can complain about one million stuff right now but it aint apparent. So, scrap that thought. I`ve said it all out already yesterday anyway.
Mmm, today`s the 6th of April so it`s just 14 more freaking days to
CSS Choir`s Judgement Day.And oh to hell with the mid-years and the SPA.
I hate SPA!Okay bye. :D